website updates
Chris Brannon
2015-08-15 18:51:54 UTC
Hi all,
Someone mentioned that our website was out of date, so I updated it to
reflect the current situation. I hope it is ok. Please take a look,
and if anything else needs to be added or changed, I am glad to do it.

-- Chris
Gregory Nowak
2015-08-15 23:04:25 UTC
Thanks Chris. Looks good to me.

Greg
Post by Chris Brannon
Hi all,
Someone mentioned that our website was out of date, so I updated it to
reflect the current situation. I hope it is ok. Please take a look,
and if anything else needs to be added or changed, I am glad to do it.
-- Chris
skype: gregn1

Free domains: http://www.eu.org/ or mail dns-***@EU.org