World Sight Day!
Okash Khawaja
2018-10-11 10:12:31 UTC

It's World Sight Day Today!

It's been a while since I last posted here. Even the mailing list
ended my subscription so I wasn't aware of all the updates. I hope to
get back to some speakup work as soon as some work related urgencies
give me some space to breathe :)

Cheers!
Okash
John G Heim
Okash Khawaja

Chime Hart
2018-10-11 20:14:08 UTC
Well Okash-and-All, as an alternative, couldn't you login remotely to a system
running 1 of these synths? As some1 who's not a programmer, but goes through
DecTalk related frustrations many times each day, I wouldn't mind offering some
kind of launching pad with this DecTalk U S B. Thanks in advance
Chime