Oops, I broke smart windows
David
2016-10-20 18:02:44 UTC
In the last release, you can't set the header for smart window without
clearing the window first even if there never was a window. This was caused
by me not initializing the window header start to -1 which means
not set. Next up is: changing to use system device drivers.
John Covici
2016-10-20 18:30:08 UTC
Sounds exciting, how are you going to do this?

On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:02:44 -0400,
Post by David
In the last release, you can't set the header for smart window without
clearing the window first even if there never was a window. This was caused
by me not initializing the window header start to -1 which means
not set. Next up is: changing to use system device drivers.
How do
you spend it?

John Covici
***@ccs.covici.com