OT, is Kirk ok
Gregory Nowak
2015-08-20 05:54:50 UTC
Hi everyone,
I sent Kirk a couple private e-mails, and haven't heard back from him
in two weeks now, which is unusual in my experience. I also haven't
seen him post here in a while, especially given that there was a
thread or two here recently I thought he would have commented on. Does
anyone know anything, is Kirk ok? Thanks.

Greg
--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1

Free domains: http://www.eu.org/ or mail dns-***@EU.org
Brandon McGinty-Carroll
2015-08-22 00:17:31 UTC
We'll see if this gets to you through me or the list propper.
Yep, he's fine.
He says he couldn't get your MTA to work happily with delivering his email.

Brandon McGinty-Carroll
Gregory Nowak
2015-08-22 01:33:07 UTC
Thanks Brandon. He e-mailed me yesterday, and I got his message. He
didn't mention having issues with delivery to me earlier. Would be
interesting to know what the error was. Thanks for replying.

Greg

Janina Sajka
2015-08-22 16:24:56 UTC
Phew! Really glad to hear this confirmation!

Janina
Post by Gregory Nowak
Hi everyone,
I sent Kirk a couple private e-mails, and haven't heard back from him
in two weeks now, which is unusual in my experience. I also haven't
seen him post here in a while, especially given that there was a
thread or two here recently I thought he would have commented on. Does
anyone know anything, is Kirk ok? Thanks.
Greg
--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1
Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.443.300.2200
sip:***@asterisk.rednote.net
Email: ***@rednote.net

Linux Foundation Fellow
Executive Chair, Accessibility Workgroup: http://a11y.org

Chair, Protocols & Formats http://www.w3.org/wai/pf
Igor Gueths
2015-08-29 02:47:58 UTC
Post by Gregory Nowak
Hi everyone,
I sent Kirk a couple private e-mails, and haven't heard back from him
in two weeks now, which is unusual in my experience. I also haven't
seen him post here in a while, especially given that there was a
thread or two here recently I thought he would have commented on. Does
anyone know anything, is Kirk ok? Thanks.
Greg
--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1
Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.443.300.2200
Linux Foundation Fellow
Executive Chair, Accessibility Workgroup: http://a11y.org
Chair, Protocols & Formats http://www.w3.org/wai/pf
believed to be clean.
--
Igor
believed to be clean.
Kirk Reiser
2015-08-29 13:00:34 UTC
It is really questionable if Kirk has ever been ok! Relatively
healthy, most likely. He did have a run in with a rabid raccoon
earlier in the spring which took him down for over a month.
Well that's it then, colour me gone!
Tom Fowle
2015-08-30 02:16:52 UTC
Of course glad Kirk is O.K.
Would be "interesting" to hear the story of Kirk's encounter with the
raccoon. I've always had a slightly fear based interest in blind folks'
encounters with wild life.
but not on this list of course.
tom Fowle
Post by Janina Sajka
Phew! Really glad to hear this confirmation!
Janina
Post by Brandon McGinty-Carroll
We'll see if this gets to you through me or the list propper.
Yep, he's fine.
He says he couldn't get your MTA to work happily with delivering his email.
Post by Brandon McGinty-Carroll
Brandon McGinty-Carroll
On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 10:54:50PM -0700, Gregory Nowak
Janina Sajka
2015-08-29 20:09:10 UTC
Ouch, Kirk! That just doesn't sound like summer fun at all! Did you have
to undergo rabies shots?

Glad you're still here, if you aren't necessarily OK! <grin>

Janina

Kirk Reiser
2015-09-07 02:38:38 UTC
Hi Janina: Yes. I certainly did have to go through the rabies
shots. The four vaccination shots on the zero, 3, 7 and 14 day weren't
bad. They were no worse than any needle like a flu shot and such. Now,
the treatment to inject the Rabies Imune Globin was anything except
pleasant. It was extremely painful and quite involved. I'll tell you
about it sometime on fs.

Kirk