Fix mutex lock/unlock
Samuel Thibault
2018-05-03 19:39:12 UTC
Hello William,

While looking at the speakup source code I noticed a missing
mutex_lock/unlock pair, please see the attached patch.

Samuel
, "Brannon <chris"@the-brannons.com
2018-06-27 03:28:29 UTC
Post by Samuel Thibault
Hello William,
While looking at the speakup source code I noticed a missing
mutex_lock/unlock pair, please see the attached patch.
Which version were you looking at? The master branch of espeakup on
github? This patch does not apply to it at all.

-- Chris
Samuel Thibault
2018-06-27 06:14:27 UTC
Hello,
Post by , "Brannon <chris"@the-brannons.com
Post by Samuel Thibault
While looking at the speakup source code I noticed a missing
mutex_lock/unlock pair, please see the attached patch.
Which version were you looking at? The master branch of espeakup on
github? This patch does not apply to it at all.
I'm looking at https://github.com/williamh/espeakup/blob/master/signal.c
Is there another repository?

Samuel
Chris Brannon
2018-06-27 12:04:24 UTC
Post by Samuel Thibault
While looking at the speakup source code I noticed a missing
mutex_lock/unlock pair, please see the attached patch.
Which version were you looking at? The master branch of espeakup on
github? This patch does not apply to it at all.
I'm looking at https://github.com/williamh/espeakup/blob/master/signal.c
Is there another repository?
Sorry, this patch does apply after all; my mistake.
I agree that it needs to go in.

-- Chris