speakup on machine w/o video
John G Heim
2016-06-22 15:55:17 UTC
I have a machine that is kind of like a predecessor of a raspberry PI.
It actually is intended for use as an embedded system and it doesn't
have a video card. There is some trick you have to do to getspeakup
working on such a machine. Anybody know what that is? I think basically
the problem is that speakup doesn't see a character video buffer to read.
John G. Heim; ***@math.wisc.edu; sip://***@sip.linphone.org
Gregory Nowak
2016-06-22 19:10:36 UTC
Just a wild guess, but would a framebuffer help?

Greg
Post by John G Heim
I have a machine that is kind of like a predecessor of a raspberry
PI. It actually is intended for use as an embedded system and it
doesn't have a video card. There is some trick you have to do to
getspeakup working on such a machine. Anybody know what that is? I
think basically the problem is that speakup doesn't see a character
video buffer to read.
skype: gregn1

Free domains: http://www.eu.org/ or mail dns-***@EU.org