/sys/accessibility/speakup problems
David
2016-10-02 17:39:24 UTC
If you use the /sys/accessibility/speakup interfaces to set
puncs or delimiters, it clears everything. What's worse is that after
using any of these, the keyboard edit functions quit working.
I am looking into this to see what I broke.
John Covici
2016-10-02 17:45:24 UTC
Maybe this is what happened, I did set some things, not punc, but
things like repeats punc_level, reading_punc and changed some of the
characters.

On Sun, 02 Oct 2016 13:39:24 -0400,
Post by David
If you use the /sys/accessibility/speakup interfaces to set
puncs or delimiters, it clears everything. What's worse is that after
using any of these, the keyboard edit functions quit working.
I am looking into this to see what I broke.
How do
you spend it?

John Covici
***@ccs.covici.com