cavez-of-phear
Jude DaShiell
2016-06-09 12:46:09 UTC
I found out the game is like space invaders in that neither game shows a
cursor position on the screen speakup can detect. For that reason, I
removed the game from my system.

KatolaZ
2016-06-09 13:52:52 UTC
Post by Jude DaShiell
I found out the game is like space invaders in that neither game shows a
cursor position on the screen speakup can detect. For that reason, I
removed the game from my system.
Hi Jude,

I think this is something we might change pretty easily with a simple
patch. Well, I should admit it is not first in the todo-list, but now
it's there. The game is addictive, so you shouldn't have a reason to
escape it... ;)

Would something like the classical "@" do the trick?

HND

KatolaZ
--
[ ~.,_ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ - GLUGCT -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ "+. katolaz [at] freaknet.org --- katolaz [at] yahoo.it ]
[ (@@@) Twitter: @KatolaZ - skype: katolaz -- github: KatolaZ ]
Jude DaShiell
2016-06-09 20:38:22 UTC
Hi, I think the "@" character is not used by the game so yes, that would
work. What might be really interesting for others is there's a mute
function in the game and my guess is mute is on by default. I have no
idea if turning that off would put sound effects out on speaker or sound
card but it would be interesting to find out.