WISH TO UPGRADE
Craig Martin
2017-10-14 13:02:17 UTC
Hi, all,

I'm running version 0.71 of espeakup. When I try to upgrade to version
0.80, the system says it's missing some library files, and terminates
compilation during the make process? Where do I get the fix?

Craig Martin
Gregory Nowak
2017-10-15 03:28:10 UTC
What distribution are you running? If it's debian-based, there's
probably a newer version in backports, so you don't need to build it
yourself. As for what libraries you're missing and how to get them, I
doubt you'll get an answer there without telling us the relevant error
message.

Greg
Post by Craig Martin
Hi, all,
I'm running version 0.71 of espeakup. When I try to upgrade to version
0.80, the system says it's missing some library files, and terminates
compilation during the make process? Where do I get the fix?
Craig Martin
skype: gregn1

Free domains: http://www.eu.org/ or mail dns-***@EU.org