espeakup upgrade
Chuck Hallenbeck
2016-10-13 09:02:26 UTC
Hi folks,

I let pacman upgrade espeakup this morning on my archlinux system,
and I notice that the patch I had installed with the systemctl edit fix is still present.
Do I still need it? I haven't seen any portaudio upgrade appearing.

Chuck
--
Willoughby Ohio
Temperature 58°F
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (89% of Full)
Chris Brannon
2016-10-13 09:33:04 UTC
Post by Chuck Hallenbeck
and I notice that the patch I had installed with the systemctl edit fix is still present.
Do I still need it? I haven't seen any portaudio upgrade appearing.
Chuck,
You'll need it until the portaudio upgrade appears.
BTW, there's a second release candidate out this week with fixes for
Windows and cmake tweaks. For Linux users, I think it's basically the
same as the last one.
This will hopefully be marked as stable soon, and we'll get a new
portaudio.

-- Chris
Chuck Hallenbeck
2016-10-13 09:52:37 UTC