tripletalk usb
John Covici
2017-11-05 05:28:28 UTC
Hi. Did you ever make any progress getting the tripletalk usb to
work? I now have the Tripletalk USB mini which does not expose a
serial port and would love to get this working. If you need some
protocol help, I am sure the person at Access Solutions would be glad
to help.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
How do
you spend it?

John Covici
***@ccs.covici.com
Okash Khawaja
2017-11-05 05:42:29 UTC
Hi John,

Samuel did get useful info from someone at Access Solutions. But I don't
have triple talk usb to develop the driver.

I asked to borrow one on this mailing list before. Wondering if asking
Access Solutions will be a good idea...

Thanks,
Okash

***@ccs.covici.com
John Covici
2017-11-05 06:33:58 UTC
I would go ahead and call them, the worst thing is they say no.

On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 01:42:29 -0400,
[1 <text/plain; UTF-8 (7bit)>]
[2 <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
--
How do
you spend it?

John Covici