SpeakUp For NTFS
Glenn At Home
2018-07-13 16:12:29 UTC
You know, the screenreader companies really dropped the ball when they abandoned the DOS screenreaders. I guess they did not want to rewrite their software to run on NTFS.
I wonder if anyone knows if it would be difficult for an experienced and interested party to make SpeakUp for NTFS?
Thanks.

Glenn

Lenny/Glenn/N0YJV

"Was the government to prescribe to us our medicine and diet, our bodies would be in such keeping as our souls are now."
Thomas Jefferson

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."
Benjamin Franklin
Zachary Kline
2018-07-13 16:14:29 UTC
Um…

This message makes very little sense. NTFS is a file system, not an operating system. Speakup is a Linux kernel-based screen reader, not a filesystem driver. The screen reader manufacturers abandoned DOS largely because the mainstream world, and productivity applications did.

Hi,