speakup mods
David
2016-08-22 16:14:50 UTC
4.6.4 is what I compile against. I got the tgz from kernel.org
and simply dumped my directory over staging/speakup and compiled it.
Send me the errors. I haven't put much time on this lately
as we are doing a product release. the job that pays the bills
gets priority as I like getting paid.
I just fixed a bug where the word position gets unsynced if the
screen scrolls when exploring. Next is to finish read-all.
John Covici
2016-08-22 17:31:47 UTC
I hope you can fix the crash when using read all, if you start on a
blank line you crash the system.

On Mon, 22 Aug 2016 12:14:50 -0400,
Post by David
4.6.4 is what I compile against. I got the tgz from kernel.org
and simply dumped my directory over staging/speakup and compiled it.
Send me the errors. I haven't put much time on this lately
as we are doing a product release. the job that pays the bills
gets priority as I like getting paid.
I just fixed a bug where the word position gets unsynced if the
screen scrolls when exploring. Next is to finish read-all.
How do
you spend it?

John Covici
***@ccs.covici.com