SpeakupModified.Org -- Anyone want it?
Janina Sajka
2016-06-16 13:58:51 UTC
I've owned this domain for some 15 years, but I now longer update it.
So, with with expiration about 60 days away, I'm asking whether anyone
wants the domain? If you do, please respond. If no one takes it, it will
simply expire and some domain bandit who thinks it's worth thousands of dollars
will pick it up.

Janina
--
Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.443.300.2200
sip:***@asterisk.rednote.net

Linux Foundation Fellow
Executive Chair, Accessibility Workgroup: http://a11y.org

Chair, Accessible Platform Architectures http://www.w3.org/wai/apa
Kelly Prescott

Janina Sajka
2016-06-20 20:53:10 UTC
Hi, All:

Just responding on list to let anyone who cares know that
SpeakupModified.Org will now be Kelly's as per his request below.

Janina