Can Speakup Run Inside Docker?
Chime Hart
2018-02-14 05:31:31 UTC
Well, 2 of our Linux members think it would be a good idea if I could preview
softwar inside a docker container. Can some1 please inform if this is possible
including DecTalk U S B? Right now running Ubuntu 17.10 but would love to switch
back to Debian. Thanks so much in advance for any guidance
Chime
Samuel Thibault
2018-02-14 22:19:45 UTC
Hello,
Post by Chime Hart
Well, 2 of our Linux members think it would be a good idea if I could
preview softwar inside a docker container.
Docker exhibits a text interface, so you'll be able to read its output
with your usual speakup reading. Think of it a bit like ssh-ing to
another box.

Samuel