Has Any1 Tried Responisve Voice?
Chime Hart
2018-07-11 20:25:54 UTC
Hi All: In trying to look for something somewhat better than Voxin for my
laptop, I got to hear a demo of a wonderful sounding voince from
www.responsivevoice.org
While I don't see a word "linux" anywhere on their page, I wonder how easy it
would be to enjoy these voices with Speakup?
This is a developer working with Chime. I'm looking at using the javascript
package mentioned above in concert with a node JS app that would act as a
softsynth in his debian install. I'm just looking for information on how speakup
sends information to the existing hardware synthesizers, so, I can write an
adapter or mock some hardware and call the softsynth.
Back again live-and-thanks so much in advance for any guidance
Chime-and-Marc